Meet Us at World Aviation Festival 2019 | Book a Meeting Now
Cyber Monday is one of the biggest sale days for online shopping websites. This year it is expected to be the largest ever with sales expected to hit $3.36 billion, representing a 9.4% increase over the year-ago period.
With such huge potential in online shopping, bad bots will be highly active this enormous shopping occasion. In the past decade sales on Cyber Monday has rocketed $610 Million to $3.36 Billion.
Cyber Monday in past years has seen a rise in the fashion industry sales by 50%. This year with 50% more shoe deals on Cyber Monday, sneaker bots are sure to strike. It’s a great time for online shoppers. However, people running the show for e-commerce businesses are always on their toes.
They’ve to make sure that:
1. Their servers can handle the increased shopping activity
2. The network bandwidth has sufficient room to accommodate this spike
3. The product listings are updated and the shopping cart/payment apps are in working order
4. The demand-based, dynamic pricing strategy is closely guarded
5. The user experience stays unaffected
6. The marketing teams are able to derive genuine ROIs from campaigns and the sales see increased conversions
Read the full article at: ecommerceexpo.co.uk